♓ ॐ☀☪ ❂ ☮ ✞ ❋ ✡ ☼ ☯
Getting this for me and my lady.
How cool would it be to tell people you woke up and your man had a warm cup if coffee for you. And y’all sat outside and talked while you sipped the coffee on a beautiful fall morning. and when you got to the last sip of the cup you realized he was asking you to marry him? That’s perfection, right there.
no you know what would be funny though
is if you got up one morning and your guy is like “i made coffee for you” and you reply “i’m not thirsty right now, but thanks” and he puts the coffee in your hands and he’s goes ”no you have to drink it” and you look at him incredulously and repeat “but i’m not thirsty” and he’s like “drink it” and you refuse to and he just follows you around throughout the day, carrying the same cup of coffee and begging you “please drink it” and you’re so confused because it’s four in the afternoon and you don’t even like coffee
You don’t want to waste your dishware so you just keep using this mug. And then your friend comes over and you give them this glass. And you don’t realize it. When they’re done with their coffee, they glance up at you, and raise an eyebrow awkwardly. You smile politely because that’s the nice thing to do, not knowing what they just read.
You are suddenly sucked into a time vortex. Twenty years later. You are still married to your best friend. Your former significant other has become the neighborhood homeless person. They’re crazy. They talk to pigeons and throw crackers at you. You are fantastically rich. You have three kids. Everything is perfect in this alternate timeline where you gave your friend the “Marry Me” cup.
But there is something inherently wrong. You, and the hobo down the street know there’s something up. The very fabric of time and space is tearing at the seams.
Marry Me: A Science Fiction Saga
I give you a hamburger.
BEST CROSS-POST JOKE
another hipster post ruined good job
- Tea contains antioxidants. Antioxidants can help slow down the aging process, and help cells regenerate and repair. Many studies suggest antioxidants also assist our bodies in preventing cancer.
- Tea can lower stress hormone levels. Black tea can reduce the effects of stressful events by lowering the amount of the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
- Tea fights cavities and reduces plaque. Compounds in tea are capable of killing or suppressing growth and acid production of cavity causing bacteria in our mouths.
- Tea keeps you hydrated. Every cup of tea you drink, especially low or no caffeine varieties, counts as a cup of water with the added bonus of providing antioxidants as well.
- Tea may reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. Tea can help prevent formation of dangerous blood clots which are often the cause of strokes and heart attacks.
- Tea can help lower blood pressure. Drinking green tea daily can reduce your risk of hypertension by up to 50%.
- Tea aids your body in digestion. Tea has been used for thousands of years as an after-meal digestive aid. It can also help relieve stomach cramps.
- Tea may help prevent diabetes. There is some evidence to suggest that green tea might help to lower the risk of getting Type 2 Diabetes.
- Tea can help beat bacteria. An Egyptian study testing the effects of green tea on antibiotics found the tea to enhance the bacteria killing effects of the drugs.
- Tea aids your immune defenses. A study comparing the immune activity levels of coffee drinkers vs. tea drinkers found the tea drinkers to have levels up to five times higher.
I applaud the person who made this gif. It doesn’t skip back it flows, Omg I just can’t.
My Coffee Mug - by Tiago Goncalves
Artist’s note: The goal of this project was to customize a standard mug to our liking, making it our own. I play and love videogames and everything related to it since I was a kid. That concept resulted in this simple, Gameboy inspired mug.
GUYS GUYS GUYS (except I think you’re all girls)!!!! I came home from school today and my mom handed me a package. She got me the Sinceri-Tea mug! Inside the rim it says “n. the quality of being open and truthful while drinking tea.” I reblogged this back in December. I love Tumblr. She found it at Signals.
This has been a squeal.
Now back to your regularly scheduled mess.
HAVE YOU EVER STIRRED THE CREAM IN WITH A LONE TEASPOON
OR ASKED THE STEAMING KETTLE WHY HE STEAMS
CAN YOU DRINK WITH ALL POSHNESS OF THE BRITISH
CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE TEA
CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE TEEEEEAAAAAAAAA
YOU THINK THE ONLY TEA CUPS WHO ARE TEA CUPS
ARE THE TEA CUPS WHO HOLD A DEEP DARK BREW
BUT IF YOU DRINK LIGHT ORANGE TEA OF STRANGERS
YOU’LL TASTE THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEVER KNEW
OH YOU’LL TASTE THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW, YOU NEVER KNEEEEWWWWWWW
AND HAVE YOU EVER STEEPED THE TEABAG FOR FAR TOO LONG
AND GOT THAT BITTER TASTE OF MOLDY LEAVES
YOU NEED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS
PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORDS OF TEA CONNOISSEURS
PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORDS OF TEA CONNOISSEEEEUUUURRRSSSS