writhing pile of cat children. disgusting
i’m going to throw up.
jesus christ the PURRING
I feel like I just gained another year on my life from this.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CAT VIDEOS I HAVE EVER SEEN
This is powerful…MUST WATCH
yo, this video rules. watch.
Black Male Excellence.
Click the link! I love this!!!
Still so cool, every time I see this. But… I dunno about him being the only one who does this. There are blind people who mountain bike - and lead tours where they teach this - solely using the same technique.
This is true! My brother dated a girl recently whose father was blind, but he talked about being able to use echolocation to find his way around stuff, too, and he used to mountain bike and drive motorcycles all the time.
Steve + Bucky | Gone Gone Gone
how does something this small even exist? is this a pig molecule? i need to lay down a while
boop boo boop boo boop boop boop
Black Fatherhood Excellence
If this doesn’t make you smile….
"I’m Black, y’all!"
Cover the babies lord
This girl is insane, I think
> It gets stranger and stranger as it goes.
> Her neighbors must hate her.
what are you talking about this was the best thing ever.
This is so wonderfully odd i have to reblog it everytime.
I love this girl.
The Avril Lavigne one killed me
anyone know a carpet cleaner?
Anonymous question reads: I’m sure you get this a lot, but I couldn’t find a tag for it or a FAQ, so I was just wondering if you have any advice for people struggling with body image? I especially have one part of my body I hate and obsess over.
My answer in the video above:
Firstly, remember that body positivity is a journey, and sometimes your self-love will flounder. And that is perfectly okay.
Secondly, try some of these things:
- Look at yourself. Strip down, stand in front of a mirror and just…stare. Look at each curve and dimple. Learn your body, especially the parts you’ve been trying to forget.
- Compliment people without putting yourself down. Yes, other people are beautiful, but so are you.
- Repeat positive affirmations to yourself every day. Society tells us things are wrong with our bodies. So tell yourself how powerful and wonderful you are, how there’s nothing that needs changing.
- Take selfies. Blurry phone shots in bathroom mirrors, webcam grabs of you dancing around in your room, posed photos where you grin at the camera. Document your beautiful body. Capture shots when you’re happy, and look at them when you’re sad.
- Find body positive people (on the internet or in person). Spend time with them, listen to the way they talk about their bodies, and those of other people. Body positivity is infectious.
- Take care of yourself. Remember that your body carries you every single day. Feed it what it wants, stay hydrated. Use nice body lotions and exfoliate. Take time to treat your body, because it deserves it.
Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, avoid people who are rude about your body. Trust me, they don’t know shit.
Sending all my love to Anon, and everyone else struggling to love their body. You’ll get there.
This was really amazing.
I needed it today and I’ll need it other days. Thank you.
IMPORTANT FERGUSON UPDATE - WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOUTUBE TAKES IT DOWN
CNN REPORTER Fredricka Whitfield interviews the Store Owner’s Lawyer (from the store that was “”“”“”“robbed”“”“”“”“”“”” by “”“”“”“”“”mike brown”“”“”“”“”“)
As the lawyer begins to explain what really happened, cnn “”“”“loses the feed”“”“”“
B Y E. E E E E E E E E E E E
Bruh CNN is on some bullshit. That has never happened before and they the way they “lost” the feed was so fabricated.
Shout out to the man in the editing room. He deserves a promotion.
This is the young man that was walking with Mike Brown,
Dorian Johnson yall. Confident and clear. Bless him.
Fuck man. /:
Calling the Ferguson Police Dept. and requesting information about Antonio French’s release.
After posting this video, I discovered new information that states his arrest and release are public record and according to the Missouri Revised Statutes, Chapter 610 “Governmental Bodies and Records, Section 610.200, information about whether his arrest involved a crime or infraction is supposed to be available to the public for copying and inspection. So I called a second time. A different operator answered and I asked, “I would like to request information about Antonio French’s arrest and release.” He told me Antonio French is on a 24 hour hold. I asked if his arrest involved a crime or infraction and the operator told me that he couldn’t give that information over the phone. When I asked why, he said it was “policy.” I asked him to read me the policy and he refused to because “it wasn’t in front of him and he’s not going to look for it.” I told him that according to the statutes, that information must be made available to the public. He told me, “Okay, you went to law school. You know how to read. That’s great, but I’m not releasing that information to you. Do you have any more questions?”
"Yes. Will you please read me the policy that states you can’t release information regarding his arrest over the phone?"
"No. Any more questions?"
"Yes. What is your name?" He hung up.
ive seen a lot of videos going around of whats happening in ferguson but i havent seen this one so here
this is just so fucking horrible
how do these people not recognize what they are doing
how do they not see these people as human beings